Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Every path is the right path. Everything could’ve been anything else. And it would have just as much meaning.



When we’re not born yet, we know everything. Everything that will happen. When it’s your time, the angels of Oblivion place a finger on your mouth. It leaves a mark on the upper lip. It means that you have forgotten everything.



But the angels missed me.



Why am I me and not somebody else?



We cannot go back. That’s why it’s hard to choose. You have to make the right choice.
 As long as you don’t choose, everything remains possible.



I want you, forever. There is no life without you.



When we were separated at 15, I said I would never love anyone else, ever. I would never become attached, I'd never stay put anywhere, I'd have nothing for myself; I decided I would pretend to be alive. And this is what I've been waiting for, all this time, renouncing all possible lives, for one only, with you.



I've got nothing to say to you. I'm Mr. Nobody, a man who doesn't exist.




Sometimes people call me Mr.Craft.C-R-A-F-T.Can't Remember A Fucking Thing.


In chess, it's called Zugzwang...when the only viable move is not to move.

 If I stay here, you're all gonna end up drowning with me.

We'll learn to swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment